I need some TLC!!!!
Thursday, October 1, 2009 12:51 PM
0 comments
ok, i am so sick as i am typing this out. I am suffering from tonsillitis. and its no joke. the pain builds preassure to my head, so i am constantly having a headache, and then, i cant eat a single thing cause my throat is just too painful and my body is in aching...
urgh!!
but please, stay tuned. i got a lot of post to show you..... and one of them being this!!
yup, i was there!! more updates sooon!
xoxo
@musxzart
who is he?
I am Musxzart. I am a blogger. I am also musician enthusiats who love food,
fashion, travelling and photography and all the fine things in life.
You can follow me at www.twitter.com/musxzart
I need some TLC!!!!
Thursday, October 1, 2009 12:51 PM
ok, i am so sick as i am typing this out. I am suffering from tonsillitis. and its no joke. the pain builds preassure to my head, so i am constantly having a headache, and then, i cant eat a single thing cause my throat is just too painful and my body is in aching...
urgh!!
but please, stay tuned. i got a lot of post to show you..... and one of them being this!!
yup, i was there!! more updates sooon!
xoxo