Me me me me me me......
Friday, July 17, 2009 4:45 PM
1 comments
Hello all.
I apologies for the long long hiatus. I am just so swarmped with work and trying to maintain my social life that I forgot about my online life.
But rest assured, I am safe, despite all the emo moments I had lately. And yes, I have been healthy and trying to keep healthy, and happy of course….
Urgh! I got so many things to blog about! So, please, stay put, come back soon. And I will show and tell the things that in my draft folders!
Oh, by the way…. Have you listen to Mariah Carey’s Obsessed?

Here is a nice picture of me, in case you miss me! Muacks!!
xoxo
@musxzart
who is he?
I am Musxzart. I am a blogger. I am also musician enthusiats who love food,
fashion, travelling and photography and all the fine things in life.
You can follow me at www.twitter.com/musxzart
Me me me me me me......
Friday, July 17, 2009 4:45 PM
Hello all.
I apologies for the long long hiatus. I am just so swarmped with work and trying to maintain my social life that I forgot about my online life.
But rest assured, I am safe, despite all the emo moments I had lately. And yes, I have been healthy and trying to keep healthy, and happy of course….
Urgh! I got so many things to blog about! So, please, stay put, come back soon. And I will show and tell the things that in my draft folders!
Oh, by the way…. Have you listen to Mariah Carey’s Obsessed?

Here is a nice picture of me, in case you miss me! Muacks!!
xoxo