Hari Raya, a glimpse of the aftermath..
Tuesday, September 22, 2009 1:45 AM
0 comments
Selamat Hari Raya ya'll... it has been an amazing 2 days so far.... i am so dead tired and work is calling me already ...
(this the most Melayu photo you will ever see me in!!!)
anyways, more photos soon.... plus many many entries that is waiting to be published in my draft folder!!
have a great week ahead, and God Bless!
@musxzart
who is he?
I am Musxzart. I am a blogger. I am also musician enthusiats who love food,
fashion, travelling and photography and all the fine things in life.
You can follow me at www.twitter.com/musxzart
Hari Raya, a glimpse of the aftermath..
Tuesday, September 22, 2009 1:45 AM
Selamat Hari Raya ya'll... it has been an amazing 2 days so far.... i am so dead tired and work is calling me already ...
(this the most Melayu photo you will ever see me in!!!)
anyways, more photos soon.... plus many many entries that is waiting to be published in my draft folder!!
have a great week ahead, and God Bless!