I am still alive.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 5:59 PM
0 comments
Yes, i am still alive. i am just so sick and tired of certain things in live right now but yeah, i will survive.
Anyway, here is a big photo of me, incase u miss me, and i know you do!

And that is with my favourite girl, Sharz. She’s loverly!
see u all soon.
xoxoxo
@musxzart
who is he?
I am Musxzart. I am a blogger. I am also musician enthusiats who love food,
fashion, travelling and photography and all the fine things in life.
You can follow me at www.twitter.com/musxzart
I am still alive.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 5:59 PM
Yes, i am still alive. i am just so sick and tired of certain things in live right now but yeah, i will survive.
Anyway, here is a big photo of me, incase u miss me, and i know you do!

And that is with my favourite girl, Sharz. She’s loverly!
see u all soon.
xoxoxo