Happy Chinese New year
Sunday, February 14, 2010 12:55 AM
0 comments
Happy Lunar New Year! Huat ah! May I have a more successful year ahead! I hope.
Btw, i think it getting better cause i just checked my email and i just won myself a $20 Topshop Gift Card. Super happy!
HUAT AH! (taken with my iphone)
And, Happy Holidays!
@musxzart
who is he?
I am Musxzart. I am a blogger. I am also musician enthusiats who love food,
fashion, travelling and photography and all the fine things in life.
You can follow me at www.twitter.com/musxzart
Happy Chinese New year
Sunday, February 14, 2010 12:55 AM
Happy Lunar New Year! Huat ah! May I have a more successful year ahead! I hope.
Btw, i think it getting better cause i just checked my email and i just won myself a $20 Topshop Gift Card. Super happy!
HUAT AH! (taken with my iphone)
And, Happy Holidays!