back from solo, indonesia
Tuesday, March 4, 2008 9:59 PM
1 comments
i am back from the city if solo, indonesia, where the soul of java is.. or so they claim.. m
i had so much fun but right now, i got ot unpack, and get ready for work tomorrow...
photos coming up soon..
oh, have u seen mariah carey's touch my body video? its hilarious..
here is the link...
@musxzart
who is he?
I am Musxzart. I am a blogger. I am also musician enthusiats who love food,
fashion, travelling and photography and all the fine things in life.
You can follow me at www.twitter.com/musxzart
back from solo, indonesia
Tuesday, March 4, 2008 9:59 PM
i am back from the city if solo, indonesia, where the soul of java is.. or so they claim.. m
i had so much fun but right now, i got ot unpack, and get ready for work tomorrow...
photos coming up soon..
oh, have u seen mariah carey's touch my body video? its hilarious..
here is the link...