revisiting chinatown.
Monday, December 17, 2007 12:58 PM
0 comments





i was in chinatown last thursday to have dinner with my proffesor and another proffesor and his family and his children and.. oh, you get the point. anyways, i was there a little bit too early so i had this great photo opportunity all by my self. i miss photography, really.
@musxzart
who is he?
I am Musxzart. I am a blogger. I am also musician enthusiats who love food,
fashion, travelling and photography and all the fine things in life.
You can follow me at www.twitter.com/musxzart
revisiting chinatown.
Monday, December 17, 2007 12:58 PM





i was in chinatown last thursday to have dinner with my proffesor and another proffesor and his family and his children and.. oh, you get the point. anyways, i was there a little bit too early so i had this great photo opportunity all by my self. i miss photography, really.