Hola Hah! Happy Halloween!
Thursday, November 1, 2007 11:52 AM
1 comments
Happy halloween! actually, i didnt even realised that it was halloween until the gorgiss Tiffany came into gamelan with her hornss... yes, they were all horny creatures yesterday night. anyways, gamelan was fun as usual and a bit cam-whoring with the horns....
the ever sexy, hot tamale, Tiffany


btw, i still feel sick, damn it! 2 weeks already. this nausea migraine dizzy thingy. and it seems coffee doesn't help!!! i probably should see a doctor, shouldn't I?
@musxzart
who is he?
I am Musxzart. I am a blogger. I am also musician enthusiats who love food,
fashion, travelling and photography and all the fine things in life.
You can follow me at www.twitter.com/musxzart
Hola Hah! Happy Halloween!
Thursday, November 1, 2007 11:52 AM
Happy halloween! actually, i didnt even realised that it was halloween until the gorgiss Tiffany came into gamelan with her hornss... yes, they were all horny creatures yesterday night. anyways, gamelan was fun as usual and a bit cam-whoring with the horns....
the ever sexy, hot tamale, Tiffany


btw, i still feel sick, damn it! 2 weeks already. this nausea migraine dizzy thingy. and it seems coffee doesn't help!!! i probably should see a doctor, shouldn't I?